PC and Laptop Repair
No matter you run a business or work from home you need to relies on fast and prompt computer repair services. We use tools and technology to maintain computers at optimal operating levels, and make repairs to computers, processors, hard drives, and monitors and diagnose issues, make recommendations for repair or replacement to customers and test any new parts that are installed.
The immediate goal of any troubleshooting issue whether it is hardware or software is to perform a root-cause analysis and once the problem is resolved prevent it from recurring.
Call first to set up an appointment or if your internet connection works, simply to run a remote session.
- Memory Upgrade
- Virus/Spyware Removal
- Battery Replacement
- Hard drive Repair
- Backup/Restore Data
- Operating System Upgrading
- MS office Support
- PC and Laptops Poor Performance
Network Design, Configuration and Installation
All networks, regardless of their size, have similar requirements. Embark on a network design project identifying current and future business requirements to ensure you plan the right technology as your business grows.
Our network service involves evaluating, understanding and scoping the network to be implemented such as:
- Cabling structure
- Quantity, type and location of network devices (router, switches, servers and firewalls)
- IP addressing structure and VLAN segmentation
- Network security architecture and overall network security processes
- Network diagram that serves as the blueprint for implementing the network physically
- Wireless networks: Implementing secure Wi-Fi
- Data and VoIP network design and configuration
Servers Virtualization and Consolidation
What is Virtualization
Virtualization is the process of creating a software-based (or virtual) representation of something rather than a physical one. Virtualization can apply to applications, servers, storage, and networks and is the single most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility for all size businesses.
What is Benefits of Virtualization
Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate. Additional benefits include:
- Reduce capital and operating costs.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime.
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Provision applications and resources faster.
- Enable business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Simplify data center management.
- Build a true Software-Defined Data Center
Fig 1 – shows a typical example of network virtualization and consolidation. In this case we were asked to redesigned the entire network and virtualize/consolidate the existing physical servers.
In this project:
- we layered the existing network using catalyst switches and routed data traffic into specific VLAN (segmentation).
- we added a security web filter layer monitoring inbound/outbound traffic.
- all physical servers were consolidate (virtualization) in two clusters host servers.
- VM servers are managed by a V-Center server
- data storage is provided by SAN FC and iSCSI devices.
IT Maintenance Plan and IT Outsourcing
These days, almost any task that could be done by an internal IT department can be outsourced. That’s not to say that there isn’t value in an internal IT department, but the IT needs of today’s businesses have changed, making outsourcing some or all IT tasks a very attractive option.
We provide reliable outsourcing IT maintenance plan that includes the following services:
- Technology Recommendations
- Network Administration
- Reactive Support Services
- Patch Management
- Help Desk Services
- IT Security Threat Prevention and Remediation
- Network Installation
- IT Management
- On-site and Remote Support
- Root Cause Investigation
- IT Project Management
- Infrastructure Upgrades
- Technology Rollouts
- Backup Management & Administration
- Secure Employee Termination
- Best Practice Implementation
- Network Management
We are here to help you making sure that your computer and network assets are perfectly managed and supported to guarantee your business or you home private network stay up and running.